Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bex Loves...Rosebud Salve

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posting...I caught this plague last week that is *just*now* letting up.  Seriously, it was so bad I think I gave it to my cat (is that possible??), she was sneezing all week along with me.  Thankfully, after copious amounts of Ben & Jerry's and massive bowls of spicy Pho, I'm pretty much recovered.

However, while I was sick I relied on one of my all-time favorite beauty products, Smith's Rosebud Salve.  This stuff is literally magic, I use it pretty much all over my body.  While I was sick, and my nose was a faucet, I would put it on my upper lip and around my nose to combat the awful dry skin caused by blowing my nose 7,498 times a day.

Other uses?  Well, chapped lips, obviously.  I use it for:
  • cuticles
  • dry hands
  • rough elbows
  • ashy knees
  • winter heels
Also, another magic use for it is blemishes.  When you feel a pimple or zit coming on, I know it seems like you should dry it out, but I have found by blasting the zit with moisture actually makes it go away with less damage to your skin.  I'll put on a bit of the salve every hour or so until the blemish just disappears...works like a charm!

The best part, it is only $6 at Sephora.  So you can have multiple pots of it all over...like I do.
 On my desk at work, in my purse, in my nightstand drawer, on my dressing table...

What is *your* go-to beauty product??



**********
Disclaimer:
I paid full-price for all 8,000 pots of Rosebud Salve I have purchased. 
All opinions are completely mine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment