Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bex Loves...Blogging

Hello, hello, hello!  Welcome to What Bex Loves!

The idea for this blog has been growing in my brain for quite a while.  There are so many things I just absolutely love, from nail polish to websites to restaurants to books to experiences to...well, check back frequently and you'll see! (Or, better yet, subscribe to my RSS feed or like this page on Facebook!)  I have blogged in the past and often felt at times it got a little too personal for me (and probably those who know and love me), so you probably won't read about every little thing about my husband that annoys me, but you may read about any magic tricks I found to stop his snoring.  

My general philosophy about this blog is basically this:  because there is so much negativity out there on the interwebs, you will never read a bad review or negative thought here.  (Feel free to email me to see if I have an opinion on something not seen here though!)  You may hear me bitch and moan sometimes on twitter...but I promise I try to keep that to a minimum.

I have a huge list of things that I already love to blog about, and can't wait to share them with you all.  Want a sneak peak?  Check out my boards on Pinterest.  (Not a member yet? Need an invite?  Let me know!)

Enough social media schilling...I hope you enjoy what you see here, and if you have thoughts, opinions or ideas for me, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment